Sunday, June 17, 2007

Abstract Feelings

Evening time; the sun is to set


Across the blue sky,

At one of its farthest corner-

I see spots of red;

Not that alarming

Not that scaring.


At the fringes of the horizon

I see a cluster of birds

Gliding across the reddened sun

Having a lot of fun.


Now that they are near

I can see them pretty clear

A cute little bird

Is flying at the corner

Unnoticed by others.

Lonely, but who cares!

The joy and fun and laughter….

With him – nobody shares.

He lives in his own world

Dreams in his own way

Quiet, introvert, self-centered,

Yet has a lot to say.


In a warm cozy night

Whenever I close my eyes

My hollow heart echoes.

I can hear his cries,

His chirps, his songs

That kills the peace

Of the lonely night!

1 comment:

Abhishek said...

a cup of laughter
without sounds ..,
a ray of hope
without light..;
how do u explain wat u feel wen u dont even know wat u feel..i'd say these few lines would not tell you ehat you feel-they only tel you nothing..only show no way..yet they are highly identifiable